Toppesfield Ltd aims to provide defect free products to its customers, on time and within budget ensuring that services provided, fully meet all contractual obligations in respect of quality.
We operate a Business Management System (BMS) that has gained BS EN ISO 9001 accreditation, and is compliant with legal and other requirements, which are relevant to our industry.
We are committed to:
- Develop and improve the Quality Management System;
- Continually improve the effectiveness of the Quality Management System;
- The enhancement of customer satisfaction;
- Ensuring contracts and sales orders are executed in an economic and timely manner, so as to be mutually beneficial to the Company and Client;
- Compliance with the agreed specifications and conditions of contract and regulatory requirements.
We shall strive to ensure complete customer satisfaction and that all customers receive a high quality of service which complies with the requirements of BS EN ISO 9001, National Highways Sector Scheme 16, Network Rail and those standards expected by our clients.
To achieve this, we will work in compliance with our Business Management System (BMS), which clearly defines the procedures which must be followed by our employees and supply chain partners to:
- Ensure that customer needs and expectations are determined and fulfilled with the aim of achieving customer satisfaction
- Communicate throughout the Organisation the importance of meeting customer needs and all relevant statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Consult with, listen to, and respond to employees, customers and partners to deliver continual improvement of their quality performance.
- Establish the Quality Policy and its objectives
- Ensure that the effectiveness of the system is reviewed and developed to meet the needs of the business at that of our clients.
- Ensure the availability of resources
Our Quality Policy and BMS are subject to regular audit and review in order to detect and prevent the occurrence of problems, as well as proactively developing and continually improving the system further, to ensure full compliance and support of our Company policies.
We recognise the importance of applying quality management methods to our business and have made quality a discipline central to our operation. We undertake to ensure that quality is everyone’s aim throughout the organisation and that all employees, and where necessary supply chain partners and suppliers have a sound understanding of the importance of our management system and their direct effect to our continuing success.
All personnel understand the requirements of this Quality Policy and are committed to the implementation of our Quality Management System.