Delivery of reactive emergency and planned maintenance works throughout Area 7. Works cover 79km of motorway, including sections of the M1 and M6, as well as 428km of trunk roads in Derbyshire, Leicestershire, Lincolnshire, Northamptonshire, and Rutland.
- 0-12hr response times to emergencies
- Emergency patching works
- Emergency fuel spillage clean ups
- Planned critical patching
Results & Achievements
- Contract mobilised within 24 hours
- 125 schemes completed within seven months
- Consistently responded to all emergency works within 12hr time frame
- Minimised delays to the network
- Consistent use of up to five surfacing crews per night to ensure works are completed quickly to minimise the risk of delay on the network
“Collaboration with our supply chain is key to our new way of working in the East Midlands and we are looking forward to establishing a successful, long-term relationship with the appointed contractors.”
David Poole, Highways England, Director for Commercial and Procurement
To find out how Toppesfield can add value to your project contact email@example.com.