Jackson Civil Engineering
Working for Jackson Civil Engineering on behalf of Hertfordshire County Council, Toppesfield were contracted to undertake an infrastructure improvement scheme over 4 locations, with the objective to improve journey time reliability on the A602 route between Stevenage and Ware.
With works undertaken during both restricted overnight carriageway possessions and offline daytime working. The scheme saw Toppesfield lay 8,500 tonnes of material for improvements over the four different locations, including:
- Full new carriageway construction alongside existing with associated tie-in details, plus widening of existing junctions and roundabouts
- Extensive reprofiling of the existing carriageway through planing and regulating under Toppesfield supervision
- Installation of HRA and PCC surface course to junctions, roundabouts, and the main line A602
- Handlay to new footways and carriageway haunching / widening. Midi-paver works to new pedestrian underpass and cycleways.
Results & Achievements
- Delivered Safely
- All works completed defect free
To find out how Toppesfield can add value to your project contact email@example.com.
Call 01473 829129 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to speak to a member of our team and discuss how we can add value to your next project. We’re always happy to answer questions and meet potential customers.