Founded by Chairman Matthew Pryor in 2004, Toppesfield has grown from strength to strength and has risen to its current position as the UK’s largest independent surfacing contractor. Delivering projects nationwide, Toppesfield is the first name in surfacing, no matter what the size, sector, or location.
Here at Toppesfield, our goal is to continually raise the benchmark for surfacing and associated services to the highest possible standard, thereby enhancing our position as contractor for choice for all surfacing works. We have created 300 jobs, established seven regional offices and achieving an estimated turnover of £100 million and pride ourselves on the impeccable standards of workmanship that has delivered year on year growth.
Job Types: Full time, permanent
We have an exciting opportunity for an Office Administrator to join our growing team, you will be responsible for overseeing all administrative tasks that facilitate the smooth running of an office and supporting all departments with adhoc administrative support.
- Managing the reception area, including welcoming customers and guests
- Managing company correspondence, including phone calls, emails, post and packages
- Arranges meetings by scheduling appropriate meeting times, booking rooms, and planning refreshments
- Providing assistance with planning and arranging events
- Organise travel and accommodation for staff and other external contacts
- Maintain the condition of the office, ensuring all communal areas are clean and arrange for necessary repairs
- Providing PA and administrative support with company directors, supporting their requests
- Maintaining stock levels and placing orders for office supplies as required (stationary, headed paper etc)
- Maintaining kitchen supplies and placing orders
- Facilities management of the company’s offices: arranging and recording fire testing, extinguisher servicing, equipment PAT testing etc and air conditioning etc)
- Proving admin support to all departments with data inputting and administration tasks in peak periods
- Managing our subcontractor’s systems access
- Managing the process of repetitive orders for our depots
- Assist with the new starter equipment set up process: setting up laptops, mobile phones and ensuring all equipment is ordered
- 25 days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Employee Volunteering Programme
- Annual Leave Purchase Scheme
- Enhanced Maternity/ Paternity / Adoption Leave
- Learning and development opportunities
- Supportive working culture and future progression opportunities
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Bonus Scheme
- Birthday Bonus
- Discount Portal
- Company Social Events
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to ask a member of our team about working at Toppesfield or the opportunities that are currently available. We’re always happy to talk to potential candidates.